Super Admin Application Template Jun 22, 2014 23:40:45 GMT
Post by Deleted on Jun 22, 2014 23:40:45 GMT
If you wish to be considered for super admin status on the Meowzer Freedom Server, please post a message in this section with the subject 'Super Admin Application', and provide the following information:
Note: If you were a former Meowzer Freedom admin, do not fill out this application - fill out the application per
1. Your Minecraft name. Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your profile.
2. Your Twitter handle. Twitter is required if you don't have a premium Minecraft account otherwise it's just recommended. Twitter allows you to quickly communicate server problems to the owner or senior admin, and it allows you re-super yourself if your IP changes. If you don't have Twitter and have a Minecraft premium account, you can still apply to be a super admin but will not be eligible for higher admin rank until you have Twitter.
3. What date did you first join the Meowzer Freedom forum (this forum)? (e.g. 1 Jul 2013). Under normal circumstances, you must have 10 days membership in this forum (not just on the server) to apply however you can apply at the 5 day point if a super admin or higher will recommend you - please note it in para 10. You can also apply even earlier if the owner or a senior/telnet admin directs you to apply so they can appoint you to admin under a special program - this is not the same thing as a recommendation and they will advise you of it. NOTE: If you ask an admin how to apply for admin and they tell you how, that is NOT a recommendation or a direction to apply. Finally, you can apply early if you're already an admin from one of our associated servers - see
4. What languages are you fluent in (e.g English, French, Spanish, etc.)? You must be fairly proficient in written English to be an admin on Meowzer Freedom.
5. What describes you best - choose one (primary school student, secondary school student, university level student, post-school employed or unemployed, retired)?
6. Any skills you bring to the server such as builder, coder, video producer, website developer, security expert, etc. You must provide evidence of our skills such as a website, github, youtube video(s), link to schematics you created, images, and so forth. If you have no skills or you can't provide verifiable evidence, state none. Not having skills doesn't mean you won't get admin - it's just an added consideration.
7. How would you rate your knowledge of administrative commands associated with the bukkit mod with essentials and total freedom plugins? State either none, beginner, advanced, or expert. Please study the command list at tf.madgeekonline.com:28966/help
8. How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week.
9. Have you read and memorized the banning protocols and perm ban policy at goo.gl/uAxYf and goo.gl/LnSE10 plus have you viewed and studied the training videos at www.totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/4254/basic-training-video-super-admins and www.totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/9068/admin-tutorial-video-tips ?
10. Names of admins that have recommended you. For those who have less than 10 days membership in this forum, a senior or telnet admin must have directed you to apply under a program that allows them to directly appoint you. Otherwise, do not apply until you have 10 days membership in the forum.
11. What is the timezone where you normally use Minecraft. Please go to whatismytimezone.com and copy the timezone name and GMT offset (e.g. Eastern Standard Zone, Offset from GMT is -5.00)
12. Are you a member of an admin crew (yes or no) - see: www.meowzerfreedom.boards.net/board/6/admin-crews
13. In becoming an admin and a rule enforcer, you are at increased risk of DDOS/DOX by griefers/hackers who might not appreciate you enforcing the rules. Do you accept this risk? For more info about DDOS, see www.totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/4410/response-attacks-blocking-skype-resolvers and if you don't know what DDOS is, please view www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhA9PAfkJ10 and for DOX, view www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhwY7YgcQ9o
14. Do you have a family member that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on our server? Please keep in mind that you will be responsible for any server abuse committed by a family member using your Internet connection.
15. Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, your work, your family, your real life, etc? If no, your application is already disapproved and you need not apply. If you're an intelligent and balanced person, being an admin should improve your school grades, your work, etc. Periods of inactivity to handle your real life matters are allowed and you can post an inactivity notice as needed.
16. Have you made a forum avatar to replace the default noob avatar? If not, go into 'my profile' and change it before you apply for admin else your application will be disapproved.
17. Will you be honest and fair with your fellow admins, members of executive staff, and visitors?
18. Are you a current admin on another server, especially any of our associated servers? If yes, please note the date you were appointed for admin on the associated server - the date must show that you have at least 10 days as an associated server admin to apply early on Meowzer Freedom.
19. Have you been suspended or banned on one of our associated servers - see meowzerfreedom.boards.net/thread/9/associated-server-list? If yes, please provide detail.
Do NOT include any personal information such as real names, addresses (physical or e-mail), telephone numbers, age, and so forth. Also, if you file an application with false information or if you delete your application after it's received any replies, you're subject to forum/server sanctions. The same applies if you delete or edit your application after it's been disapproved. If you wish to withdrawal your application, send a PM to ryank1212 with an explanation.
Note, this application is for superadmin on Meowzer Freedom only, if you are applying on a different server, please see the current list of associated servers located here: meowzerfreedom.boards.net/thread/9/associated-server-list
DO NOT POST YOUR APPLICATION HERE
OR IN THE SHOUTBOX!
CREATE A NEW THREAD
OR IN THE SHOUTBOX!
CREATE A NEW THREAD